Welcome ,
  1. Home
  2. File upload error

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

File upload error

I want upload files on my site, but I experience 

<div class='badnews'>There is error on this page please reload your browser to continue. If this persist, contact the administrator. You can also go back to the <a href=\'/\'>homepage</a></div>

• Ayoola Falola
    5 yrs ago
    Check the error on the error log in the PageCarton Admin Panel and post what is there.
    • Sodiq
      5 yrs ago
      Lets see the error log
      • isaac daramola
        5 yrs ago
        ok
        • isaac daramola
          5 yrs ago
          Uncaught Exception InvalidArgumentException with message Image type not supported in /home/admin/web/mini.com.ng/pagecarton/core/library/ImageManipulator.php on line 69 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/mini.com.ng/pagecarton/core/library/ImageManipulator.php(32): ImageManipulator->setImageFile('/home/admin/web...') #1
          • Ayoola Falola
            5 yrs ago
            What is the filename, file type and extension you are trying to upload?
            • isaac daramola
              5 yrs ago
              logo.png , png. Even if when I try to change logo or favicon. Anything that has to do with upload.
              • Ayoola Falola
                5 yrs ago
                I guess you don't have GD Library installed. Check if you have GD PHP extension installed.
                • isaac daramola
                  5 yrs ago
                  I checked the PHP info , and I saw that the GD library is installed and enabled.
                  But can not still upload any file now
                  • Ayoola Falola
                    5 yrs ago
                    Go an create a site on pagecarton.com and back up and upload your site to it. So we can inspect it
                    • Ayoola Falola
                      5 yrs ago
                      It appears that it was a technical server issue. Your webserver was unable to write to the system temp directory /tmp.

A temporary fix has been applied by changing the temporay directory to PageCarton temp dir /pagecarton/temp.

← Previous "Admin Cant log in""Could not Log in After succesfully installation" Next →

Similar Question

Admin Cant log in Photo

Admin Cant log in

Admin can't log in to their website back end after i new site was created.. on another server

Issue

How to hide section Photo

How to hide section

How do i hide a section from a log out user.. for example i will not want a log out user to access a form i uploaded to my webiste..

Question

Could not Log in After succesfully installation Photo

Could not Log in After succesfully installation

Issue

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная Photo

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this &#1043;&#1083;&#1072;&#1074;&#1085;&#1072;&#1103;

Issue

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic Photo

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic

Can't create a page in Russian in Cyrillic shows an error. Then create the English page is created but then have to rename Russian to Cyrillic.

Issue

Couldn't  create first user account during installation Photo

Couldn't create first user account during installation

While installing pc I descovered the first account creation form did not appear. Then I continued the installation. But there is not way form me to login since I couldn't create the first user ...

Issue